Thursday, April 13, 2017

Outdoor Work

A nice, sunny day!  *glances suspiciously at February* Time for some work

Fiddling around with the access door.



To move it around by myself I need to wear it and wander around.  Fun fun!

I remembered where I put the shins and dug em out (look away victorian children, for they are naked shins!):

 Got some snowboard straps at a thrift store:
 Modified the shins and bolted em on. Would've tested them out and made a video but during the pre-flight check I found out I didn't glue a few bits.

 And here's the Elvis pelvis.  Still nothing attached yet :/




A head mockup ala Madox-00.  2 months worth of Iced tea mix containers.




It's so tiny!




Now I need to clean my garage.  There's a reason they call it "spring cleaning"!






No comments:

Post a Comment